Thursday, January 24, 2013

Love Rain

Share it Please
SPOILER ALERT!!!

"Hana, Deul, Set. In just three seconds, I fell in love."



"Love Rain" depicts a 1970's pure love and a love from the present day at the same time. It shows how the children of a previous ill-fated couple, who met in the 1970s, managed to meet and fall in love. Seo In Ha and Kim Yoon Hee, an art student and a shy beauty, met and fell in love with each other during college in the 1970s but unfortunately their love was fated to never be. Now in the present 21st century Korea, Seo In Ha's son, Seo Joon (a liberal photographer) meets and falls in with the daughter of Kim Yoon Hee, Jung Ha Na, a cheerful and energetic girl who's personality is different from her mother's. Will their love for each other keep them together or will they have to face the same fate as their parents? (Love Rain) Find out!

"Love means never having to say you're sorry"




That was the line In Ha and Yoon Hee lived by. The line was quoted from the 1970's movie "LOVE STORY" written by Erich Segal and directed by Arthur Hiller which was also featured in the drama.

I watched the first 11 episodes at Dramaload(dot)com but the website seems to be unavailable now. I don't know what happened. I think it's much clearer there but it has more parts, so you might get annoyed anyway because there's so many cut. Anyway, I continue to watch here: Love Rain Episodes

The first 4 episodes was set in the 1970's. I didn't grew up in the 70's but this showed me the big difference of how they expressed love way back when than now. 70's love was innocent and pure, shy and sweet. It was hard to be close to someone before. A simple holding hands was a big deal then. Oh! How times changed!

I really enjoyed the 1970's part of this drama. It was well thought of. The environment was really like the past. Old things, old cinema boards, old phrases. Though, I was really bothered by Jang Geun Suk's hairstyle. I wanted to fast forward because of it. Ha-ha! But YoonA was amazing! She really is suited for an innocent role. She played the part perfectly.

The next episodes would be in the year 2012, when heartaches passed and everything seemed to settle. Paths will cross again with an unexpected twist.

The environment changes and there goes my anxiety. I immediately missed the 1970's feel of the drama. I found myself wishing that it would come back to the 70's. But too late now, I am now back to reality.

But quite frankly, the 2012 settings was better. Of course, it looks fresher and colorful! Just how I like my K-Drama to be. The cafe shop/Joon's studio was a great place to shoot. The second floor was great! I actually wanted to rent that floor for myself! Ha-ha!

There was of course unforgettable scenes in the drama! I got so much emotions stirring inside me! Because of Joon and Ha Na's push-and-pull relationship, I can't contain my feels! I kept shouting and sobbing. LOL! I'll share one scene that was unforgettable for me:



This made me cry like a baby! This scene where they said sorry to each other. It was so touching! So touching!

Anyway! I'll leave it to you to watch the whole drama and see how their love story unfolds. Overall, it's a great drama. Will definitely give you so much feeling to work with. ;;)

I'll just leave Jang Geun Suk here. He looks really good in this hairstyle! *screams*




"Something has to change for new things to come." - Old Dong Wook

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Text Widget

Follow The Author