Monday, January 21, 2013

Uneventful

Share it Please
These past few weeks I've been busy about... actually, I've never been busy. I just didn't have anything to blog about. But I've done uneventful things last week and this week. So, let me tell you about reading the Infernal Devices, my struggle to find subbed videos of Reply 1997 and the cutie Korean movie "You're My Pet".


Last week, I bought the second book in the Infernal Devices series which is the "Clockwork Prince." I already forgot the story of the first book. So, when I started reading the book, I forgot who the characters were. I had to scan the first book again to remember who's who. Ha-ha! But somehow, I didn't forget Tessa Gray. :)



I bought this book because I was bored to death and I need to read something while waiting for updates from my boys (I'll tell you who they are in the succeeding posts). But after I bought this book, the updates in Twitter was crazy! From his Twitter convo to his Instagram updates, the VIPs (One clue to who my boys are) went wild! That's why the book got neglected and I'm still stuck in page 85.

AND NO! The updates in Twitter isn't the only one that got me busy. I searched for subbed episodes of "REPLY 1997" because I somehow suddenly find it interesting. I just saw a couple of episodes on channel TvN sometimes when I'm bored, but didn't actually thought of it that much. Then, they aired the second to the last episode of Reply 1997. After watching it, I was so intrigued about the announcement. Who would be announcing their marriage? So, I searched it and found this:


After reading it, I got so excited and started searching for subbed episodes but I was defeated! I didn't found any subbed episodes! The heck! I didn't even found raw episodes! It's either the video was removed because of Copyright reasons or the URL doesn't exist anymore. That broke my heart! But, I found the strength to let go and move on. Ha-ha! :)

Scarred but ready to face the world of subbed dramas again, I searched another Korean drama. Last December, I accidentally found a Korean movie which is called "YOU'RE MY PET" starring Jang Geun Suk and Kim Ha Neul. To take my mind off Reply 1997, I searched for You're My Pet (subbed) on the web because the uploaded subbed version of it on YouTube is fucked up (excuse my french). It's like straight from Google translate! Confusing and totally nonsense! Fortunately, I found a website that subbed it perfectly! Here's the link:


The movie was based from "Tramps Like Us" also known as "Kimi Wa Petto", a Japanese Josei Manga by Yayoi Ogawa. Way back 2004 (I'm not really sure of the year) I watched the Japanese version of it, "KIMI WA PET" starring Koyuki and Matsumoto Jun (BTW, Matsumoto Jun was part of Arashi. I was addicted to them way way back!) Instead of a movie, the Japanese version was a series. It has 10 episodes.

Both was a great watch. Though the Japanese version might be closer to the original Manga than the Korean version. The Korean version was compressed (since it's a movie), a little playful and they added a little Korean feel to it while the Japanese version was more emotional, a darker feel to it.

This is the Japanese version


Obviously, this is the Korean version

After watching You're My Pet. I started liking Jang Geun Suk. I already like Kim Ha Neul since "A GENTLEMAN'S DIGNITY" is aired on our local channel. But, I fell for Jang Geun Suk's acting on this movie. That's why, I searched for dramas that he did. I found a strongly recommended one which is "LOVE RAIN." Here's a line in the series:

"Love means never having to say you're sorry."

I'll tell you about "LOVE RAIN" on the next post!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Text Widget

Follow The Author