Monday, June 24, 2013

The Yedang Restaurant Experience

Share it Please

Yedang Korean BBQ Restaurant

I saw Ye Dang by accident because I wasn't really interested in trying out Korean food until I started liking BIGBANG and the whole YG Family. I see this restaurant every time I come home from Megamall. It's in Meralco avenue near Metrowalk. The place is full of Korean karaoke and shops. The place is practically a small K-town because many Koreans live in the area and have businesses in the area.

I searched reviews for Ye Dang and it actually has pretty good reviews. There were no bad reviews at all. That's very impressive! At that point I really wanted to go there and eat to my heart's content. :)

Here are some of the photos from their Facebook page:
 https://www.facebook.com/pages/Ye-Dang-Korean-BBQ-Restaurant/201806949843492


Wow!! And here's another one:

This is inside the restaurant. When I actually went inside I felt like I was in Korea! So much fun!

The restaurant is open at 11am to 2:30pm and then re-opens again at 5pm to 10:30pm. Remember to come early because sometimes the restaurant gets packed easily (that's how good it is.) ;)

I went there around 5pm to avoid waiting in line. I was actually the first one to arrive that afternoon. The owner of the restaurant are of course Koreans. I think it's a family business.

I ordered Samgyupsal, Dak-Gui, and Galbi for grilling because I think you need two or more meat to use the griller in your own table (not actually sure.) Then, I ordered Dolsot Bibimbap. That was all I needed actually but they have soups, noodles and other Korean specialty.

They first served the Banchan which means appetizers. This is what I love about Korean food, they would never overlook "free appetizers." Yup, it's absolutely free! I specially loved their sweet potato balls and Kimchi. Since it's my first time, the servers were the one who grilled my meat (that sounds weird, lol.)


The Banchan.


While the meat is grilling.


The server making sure the meat is not burnt.


Ready to eat! Attack!


It might not actually look great but it's super yummy! :)

I ate it the traditional way and I enjoyed every bit of my experience with Ye Dang! One happy kid!

If any of you want to try it, it's located in 88 Meralco ave., Ortigas, Pasig City

맛있다!!! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Text Widget

Follow The Author